Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T.Now OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS Open Beta 27 And OxygenOS Open Beta 18 By Using Our Below Guide And Links.Latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based OxygenOS Open Beta 27 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 3T is now available for download And Install. Stable Android 8.0 Oreo version For OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T still not available but the device will get it soon. For now, OnePlus released the OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T. This Android 8.0 Oreo Based Update brings new UI for Do Not Disturb, optimized standby battery usage, improve system stability, and updated to October security patch On Your Device. You Can Download Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T from below Links.
This Android 8.0 Oreo update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” Build and you will receive the OTA if you are in previous Open Beta build else you have to flash This manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing OxygenOS Open Beta 18 on OnePlus 3T and OxygenOS Open Beta 27 on OnePlus 3 you will continue getting the OTA Notifications In Future.You Can Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T from below Links and flash it manually By Using Below Guide.Check out below note for what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18
- New UI for Do Not Disturb
- We’ve made the Do Not Disturb setting easier to understand
- Optimized standby battery usage
- Smart Text Selection improvements
- This option should now work as intended
- General performance improvements
- Updated OnePlus and GMS applications
- We’ve updated OnePlus Gallery, and fixed some bugs in Weather, Recorder, and File Manager
- Updated Google security patch (October 2017)
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
- Updates to language localization, fixes for extended screenshot in some applications, Bluetooth performance enhancements, camera gesture fixes, and memory optimizations
- This method Method And ROM is only for the OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 3 or 3T and then proceed To The Installing Process.
- Make Sure that your Device Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the process.
Stable 8.0 Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0 Update On OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 On OnePlus 3/3T
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 On OnePlus 3/3T
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your OnePlus 3/3T from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options on OnePlus 3/3T, Just go to About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 18 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T or OxygenOS Open Beta 27 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed on Your PC.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 3/3T and boot into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from USB Option From List
4) Now Connect your OnePlus 3/3T With PC
5) Then On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option From List On Your PC.
6) Now check your Phone connection With PC by typing the below command In Command Prompt
So, if your device is listed, Then you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your OnePlus 3/3T
7) Now For Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 18 on OnePlus 3T And OxygenOS Open Beta 27 For OnePlus 3 by typing below command In Command Prompt
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now, wait until the installation process gets completed and then Reboot Your OnePlus 3/3T.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 On OnePlus 3/3T.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.