How To Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T – OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T is now available for download. The update brings feedback app to report bugs, fixed various apps bugs and optimized power consumption. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T from below and flash it manually. So check out below links & steps for install OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 16/7 –
- Enabled Bug report feedback app (User Feedback)
- Fixed duplicate Contacts after upgrading
- Fixed Contacts search function bug
- Fixed alarm clock occasionally not ringing
- Fixed certain app crashes
- Fixed some display issues with Dark and Light themes
- Optimized power consumption
- General bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3/3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta on OnePlus 3/3T
- First Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T or OxygenOS Open Beta 16 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
6. Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
7. Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.