Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download & Install OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T.Now OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T Users Can Upgrade Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS Open Beta 26 And OxygenOS Open Beta 17.Latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based OxygenOS Open Beta 26 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3T is now available for download And Install. Stable Android 8.0 Oreo version will be available for this device soon but for now, OnePlus released the OxygenOS Open Beta 26 And OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.This Update improves Wifi and Data connectivity, the performance of NFC, and system stability.You Can Download OxygenOS Open Beta 26 And OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below Links.
This update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” Update and you will receive the OTA Update Notification if you are on previous Open Beta build else you have to flash This Update manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing This OxygenOS Open Beta 17 on OnePlus 3T and OxygenOS Open Beta 26 on OnePlus 3 you will continue getting the OTA Updates And Notifications.You Can Download This OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T from below Links and flash it manually By Using Below Guide.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3/3T, but if you want early access to new features And Android 8.0 Oreo, then you must try the latest OxygenOS Open beta for OnePlus 3/3T.You Can Download OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below Links And Install It Manually By Following Our Below Given Guide. Check below Note For Know About what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17
- User Feedback app is back
- You can continue sending bug reports via the app again
- Improved Wifi and Data connectivity
- Please let us know if you see a change in the behavior of your network connections
- Improved the performance of NFC
- Improved stability of Picture in Picture
- Apps that are supported by PiP are less likely to cause a reboot
- Reduced likelihood of device heating up in certain circumstances
- Fixed issue of missing voicemail tab in dialer
- Sorry about that.
- Other general bug fixes
- This includes things like the Notification dot issue, ambient display issues, random reboots, available storage calibration, and many other smaller issues.
- This method Method And ROM is only for the OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 3 or 3T and then proceed To The Installing Process.
- Make Sure that your Device Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the process.
New Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your OnePlus 3/3T from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options on OnePlus 3/3T, Just go to About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 17 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T or OxygenOS Open Beta 26 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed on Your PC.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 3/3T and boot into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from USB Option From List
4) Now Connect your OnePlus 3/3T With PC
5) Then On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option From List On Your PC.
6) Now check your Phone connection With PC by typing the below command In Command Prompt
So, if your device is listed, Then you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your OnePlus 3/3T
7) Now For Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 17 on OnePlus 3T And OxygenOS Open Beta 26 For OnePlus 3 by typing below command In Command Prompt
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now, wait until the installation process gets completed and then Reboot Your OnePlus 3/3T.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T. Let us know how’s your experience With OxygenOS Open Beta 26/17 On OnePlus 3/3T by comments below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.