How To Root ZTE Axon 7 And Install TWRP Recovery on It. – The latest TWRP 18.104.22.168 for ZTE Axon 7 is now ready for download And Install. You can download the recovery from below and flash it via fastboot. As we know bootloader of ZTE Axon 7 is unlockable means you can easily Root and Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Axon 7. TWRP 22.214.171.124 recovery got modernized with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 on ZTE Axon 7. The new update of TWRP 188.8.131.52 has a whole new look, true terminal emulator, support Android 6.0 and now you can flash image files also. Follow this guide to Root ZTE Axon 7 and Install TWRP Recovery on It.
Thanks to the XDA Senior Member Unjustified Dev, Who Provides this unofficial build of TWRP.By Using This TWRP you can Easily Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Axon 7. This TWRP recovery operates only on ZTE Axon 7 A2017U variant only. Here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Axon 7. Read these below Steps carefully before you Start Installing TWRP 184.108.40.206 Recovery on ZTE Axon 7. Also, check the benefits of rooting Phone from below.
Advantages of Rooting –
1. By Root Your Device You Can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
2. You Can Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
3. By Rooting You Can Increase performance and battery life Of Your Device by killing background process automatically.
4. By Rooting You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
5. By Rooting You can uninstall Pre-installed Apps.
1. You need to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Axon 7 first. (Read This For how to unlock bootloader of ZTE Axon 7)
2. This method Is only For ZTE Axon 7 A2017U variant.So, don’t try this Method On Any Other Device.
3. Rooting Your phone Cause Void Warranty Of Your Device, and you won’t claim it back.
4. Follow the steps correctly otherwise, It Will Dead your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
5. It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
6. Please Check that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to Shave It From accidental shut down between the process.
Files required For Root ZTE Axon 7 And Install TWRP Recovery on It –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery for ZTE Axon 7.
- Download SuperSu to root ZTE Axon 7 and copy it to your phone sd card.
Steps To Install TWRP on ZTE Axon 7 –
1. First Of All You Need To enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2. Now After That You Need To go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window by Just pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
3. After Open Command Window connect your phone With PC and reboot It into The fastboot mode by Just typing Below Command
adb reboot bootloader
4. You are in Fastboot mode.If You Want To check your connection Then Just enter below command in command prompt.If It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5. Now Correctly Type the below command in command prompt and then press enter. This Will starts flashing recovery on your Device.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. With above command, you installed the custom recovery on ZTE Axon 7.
How To Root ZTE Axon 7 –
1. If You Want To Root ZTE Axon 7, First Of All, You Need To download the SuperSu zip file from above Given Link.
2. After Successful Download saves the SuperSu zip file In your phone Memory.
3. Now Boot your device into Recovery mode (TWRP) by pressing ‘Volume UP + Power‘ button.
4. In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root ZTE Axon 7.
5. Now Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. That’s All, you Successfully root ZTE Axon 7 and install the custom recovery on ZTE Axon 7 successfully.
So this is the complete guide of how to Root ZTE Axon 7 and Install TWRP Recovery on It easy. If you have any questions, then comment below.