Download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware – Now You can download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware. The update is an official stable build and based on latest Android Nougat. Here we provide The update is an official stable build and based on latest Android Nougat. The update is rolling out via OTA for SM-A310F users in Germany and soon will be rolled out in other countries also. Check out below links for Download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy A3 SM-A310F. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Device Model – SM-A310F
- Device Name – Galaxy A3
- Country – Germany
- Software Version – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build date – 23.05.2017
- Security Patch Level – 01.05.2017
- Product code – DBT
- Firmware PDA – A310FXXU3CQE6
- Firmware CSC – A310FOXA3CQE6
- Changelist – 11350514
Download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware –
About Samsung Galaxy A3:-
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2350mAh non removable battery. It measures 135.40 x 66.20 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) .
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is a dual SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Headphones and FM. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Barometer.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!