In This Post, I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM [AOSP ROM].Now you can Update Your Samsung Galaxy S6 to Latest Android 8.0 Oreo by installing an unofficial AOSP 8.0 ROM.Many developers already start working on building a ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo and now The first AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 is available for download And Install.So, If you want to Try And Install Android Oreo on Galaxy S6 then follow our guide to Download And install Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM [AOSP ROM].
XDA member lukasb06 released this initial build of Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM and this ROM is Enough stable to use as daily driver. This Android Oreo 8.0 ROM comes with many Android Oreo features and almost everything working.But It Comes with very fewer bugs. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed, For Use This ROM On Your Device.So, If You Want To Use It Then Download and Install Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM [AOSP ROM] from below given Links And By Help Of Below Given Guide.
This ROM is an initial Oreo 8.0 build for Samsung Galaxy S6 and it’s missing many Primary features, but the developer still Trying to Remove Its Bugs And make this ROM usable. This is An Initial build, So It contains some minor bugs and That Are Going To improved with time, but the good news is that you can experience Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S6. This Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device.So, Download This Android 8.0 Oreo ROM For Your Samsung Galaxy S6 from below Given Links and Update Your Samsung Galaxy S6 to Android Latest Android Oreo 8.0 manually.
What’s Not Working:–
- Stock-Camera Of Your Phone is unusable because it is missing a SD-Card.
- This Custom Android Oreo 8.0 ROM is work only on Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920x).So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build.So, It Possible That It contains Some bugs.
- Follow these Given steps correctly otherwise you may Damage your Phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Device.
- Installing Any Custom ROM will erase all your data. So, first take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed To Installing.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to Stops the accidental shutdown During the installing process.
Download Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM [AOSP ROM]
- Download Android 8.0 AOSP ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 – Download, (Check for New version on XDA)
- Android 8.0 Gapps For Samsung Galaxy S6 – Download
- Magisk for Samsung Galaxy S6 – Download
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM [AOSP ROM]
1) First Of All, You Need To download and install a custom recovery On Your Device. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your Phone then skip this step.
2) After ThatDownload the Android 8.0 AOSP ROM and Gapps (Optional) For Your Device from above Links and save Them on your device Storage.
3) Then Boot your device into Recovery mode by Just pressing and holding “Volume Down+Power Button”.
4) Now When you will enter into TWRP recovery mode, Then create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong During The Process.
5) Then do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (This Process will wipe internal memory so save SuperSu and Gapps on SD card)
6) After That Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file (Thaat You Downloaded From Above Link) & swipe to Install this ROM file. After the installing process completes, Then Flash the GApps zip file.
7) After Flashing The Gapps Zip File, Now Flash the SuperSu/Magisk zip (Optional).
8) Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your device.
9) Done! You Have Successully Update Your Phone To Android 8.0 Oreo Manually.
So, This is the complete guide On How To to Download and Install Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM [AOSP ROM]. Comment below if you have any doubts.