Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1).Now Users Can Install Stock ROM (OxygenOS 4.7.1) On Their OnePlus 5T.Last Week OnePlus was revealed the latest flagship OnePlus 5T at an event in New York.Latest OnePlus 5T launched with 6-inch optic AMOLED screen with extremely narrow bezels. OnePlus 5T running On OxygenOS 4.7.1 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. As We All Know, The company already released the Android Oreo update for OnePlus 3T And OnePlus 3 and soon Android 8.0 Oreo update for OnePlus 5/5T will be released. Latest And All New OxygenOS 4.7.1 update are the first ever build for OnePlus 5T which is now available for download And Install Manually. You Can Download OxygenOS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T from below Link.
This OxygenOS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5 is not available via OTA Because it is the very first build for the Device. This Stock ROM is useful for those Users who already start tweaking the device.So, If during the rooting process or while applying any other tweak, if anything goes wrong then you can Easily install this OxygenOS 4.7.1 Stock ROM manually to restore your phone. You Can Download Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1) from below Link.
This Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1) can easily be flashed via stock or TWRP recovery. So, if you want to install Stock OxygeOS 4.7.1 Full Firmware package on your OnePlus 5T then Download Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1) from below Link.
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5T.
- OxygenOS 4.7.1 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5T.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5T and then proceed Install.
- Make sure that your OnePlus 5T Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download ROM File To Install Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1)
How to Install Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1)
For Non-Rooted Users
1) First of All, Download OxygenOS 4.7.1 Full Firmware zip file from above Link and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to The Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Then Select upgrade now Option when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5T will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) Then The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot Your OnePlus 5T.
6) Done. You Have Successfully Installed Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1).
For Rooted Users
1) First of All, Unlock your OnePlus 5T bootloader and Install TWRP on your it. You Can Skip this step if already installed TWRP On Your Device.
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5T into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your OnePlus 5T for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your OnePlus 5T cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This Wipe.
4) Then, Go to The Install and locate the OOS 4.7.1 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install the ROM file On Your OnePlus 5T.
6) After That Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache Of Your OnePlus 5T.
7) Done! Now Reboot Your OnePlus 5T and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1). Let us know how’s your experience with This Guide On How To Install Stock ROM On OnePlus 5T (OxygenOS 4.7.1) by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.