Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Give You A Full And Step By Step Guide On How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo P2 (P2a42).Now Lenovo P2 Users Can Easily Unlock Their Device Bootloader By Using This Guide.But Remember If you unlock bootloader Of Your Lenovo P2 Then you may void the warranty Of yours Device.
Most of the Lenovo devices comes with Bootloader locked, so you need to unlock its Bootloader before installing a custom ROM or Recovery on It. Why do we need to Unlock Bootloader on Android Devices? The Answer It That If you want to root your device or want to flash Custom ROM On It. Or if you want to install a Custom Recovery On Your Device, then you need to unlock your stock bootloader. So if have Lenovo P2 device and want to unlock its bootloader then follow below guide.
Unlocking Bootloader of Lenovo P2 is very simple all you need a PC, Data cable, working internet connection and this step by step guide. Follow the below steps to Unlock Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo P2. But read the below note carefully before you Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo P2.
- Unlocking bootloader Of Lenovo P2 will void your Lenovo P2 warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Lenovo P2
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Lenovo P2.
- It will erase all your Internal Storage Data Of Your Lenovo P2, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Lenovo P2 and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone battery has at least 50-60% charged to stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files For Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo P2
USB Drivers For PC From Here
ADB And Fastboot Drivers For PC From Here
Steps to Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo P2 (P2a42):-
- First of all You Need To enable the Developer Option On Your Device.For Enable the Developer Option, You Need To Go to The Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> And Then Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled” On Your Device Screen.
- Now Go back to Settings. Then Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock On Your Phone. You Can Do This by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.Make Them Both OK(USB Dubbing) And Enable(D.O. & OEM U.).
- After That Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fastboot Zip file on your PC And Install Lenovo USB Drivers On Your PC.
- Then connect your phone With Computer By using A USB Cable.
- Now When you connected your Phone with Computer, then please wait until all the drivers get installed.
- After That in your ADB And fastboot folder open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now When The Command Window Appear Then type the below command in your command window
- After That If you see a pop up On Your Phone Screen to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Then Click OK
- Now After Enabling USB Debugging On Your Phone type the command below to reboot your phone to bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone rebooted into bootloader, make sure That your phone shows the bootloader locked. Then type the below command to make sure fastboot drivers are installed properly On Your Computer.
- This Above command will list the connected devices With Your Computer. If your phone’s serial number shows up Then you are good to go and may continue.
- But If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you need to fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- So, If Your phone has been recognized by the command above, then You Can proceed to unlock bootloader by entering the following command in the command screen. Remember that this step will wipe EVERYTHING Off Your Phhone phone
fastboot oem unlock
- Now Wait Until This Process Get Completed.
- That’s it ! Your device bootloader will be unlocked. hah! Have fun!
So, this is the complete guide On how to Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo P2 with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.