How to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 5 – Recently OnePlus has launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 5. Here we come back with new tutorial where you can easily Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5. If you decide to flash a ROM, root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5 first. After successfully unlock OnePlus 5 bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone. So check out below steps for unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5.
If you decide to flash a ROM, root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5 first. But you should be warned that unlocking OnePlus 5 bootloader may void its warranty. Follow the below guide to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5.
If you’re planning to install a custom ROM or want to root your phone, you have to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5 first. Once you unlock OnePlus 5 bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone. So here is the step by step guide with the help of that you can quickly unlock bootloader of OnePlus 5. Read the below note carefully before you unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 5 –
- First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
- After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
- Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here’.
- Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of OnePlus 5 type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
6. You are in a Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7. To unlock bootloader of OnePlus 5, go to the command line and type below command. It will only take seconds to complete the process.
fastboot oem unlock
8. Now Your devices will be unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5. Now your device will reboot.
About OnePlus 5 :-
OnePlus 5 smartphone was launched in June 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. OnePlus 5 price in India starts from Rs. 32,999.
The OnePlus 5 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 5 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The OnePlus 5 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. It measures 154.20 x 74.10 x 7.25 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 153.00 grams.
The OnePlus 5 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If You Like This Post Then Just Share It With Your Friend And Family Or On Facebook Or Other Social Media And Keep Visiting TricksByASP.Com.If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!