Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1.Now Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OS Based Users Can Install Xposed Framework On Their Device By Using Below Given Guide And Direct Download Links.Xposed Framework has been updated to Latest v90, which adds support for Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo. Today I Am Tell You how to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1. Xposed developer @rovo89 recently updated Xposed Framework to Latest v90 which adds support for Android 8.1/8.0 Oreo. Android 8.1/8.0 Oreo Xposed Framework is still in beta state but you can install this on Android 8.0 and Android 8.1 Device. So, Check below Guide To Know More About How to Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1.
Xposed Developer rovo89 says that it has been Enough stable for him To Use As a daily driver (the Google Pixel), and other developers such as XDA Recognized Contributor / Developer wanam Also have tested it as well.So, To Install This Latest Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1, you need to Download Xposed Framework for Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo from below Links and follow the below steps To Install It.
As We, All Know Xposed framework is already available for Android Nougat and now you can Install Xposed framework on Android 8.1/8.0 Oreo/LineageOS 15 too. Like the older version direct installation is also not possible in Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo ROMs, and you have to flash Xposed framework on Oreo via custom recovery. So, Follow the below guide to Install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.
Download Files To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Xposed Installer v3.1.4 apk – Download
- Xposed Framework zip for Android 8.0 Oreo SDK 26 – Download
- Xposed Framework for Android 8.1 Oreo SDK 27 – Download
- This app needs a Rooted device with TWRP or Magisk installed.
- For safer side take a complete backup Of Your Device from TWRP recovery.
- The user with Samsung stock ROMs may face the bootloop issue.
- The Oreo Xposed version is still in early stage and many modules not working properly.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 –
- First of All, make sure you have enabled ‘Unknown Sources‘ option On Your Device. You find it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources in Your Device.
- There are three different versions of Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s. To check your CPU architecture install the app called ‘Hardware Info‘ from play store on Your Device, And open it and click on the processor. It will show you which type of processor your device have.
- After That Download the suitable Xposed framework v90 zip and Xposed installer 3.1.4 for your device and move it to your sd card Storage.
- Then Reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Recovery, click on ‘Install‘ and select the zip file That you downloaded from above Links.
- Then Swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device. At first boot, it will take some time so be patient.
- Now install Xposed installer and open the app after installation. Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 90 is active‘. This means you install Xposed framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 device successfully. Now move to the download section and start browsing modules you love.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1. Let us know how’s your experience with Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.